Eastoft is a parish in the Isle of Axholme in the far northwest corner of Lincolnshire.
Eastoft parish sits east of the old river Don about three miles north-east of Crowle and 9 miles south-east of Goole. The parish of Luddington lies to the east.
The west side of the main street in Eastoft village is in Yorkshire. The east side is in Lincolnshire. If you are planning a visit:
- The village is perhaps best reached off of the A161 trunk road which runs west of the village.
- Visit our touring page for more sources.
You can see pictures of Eastoft which are provided by:
- The national grid reference is SE 8016.
- You'll want an Ordnance Survey Explorer map, which has a scale of 2.5 inches to the mile.
- See our Maps page for additional resources.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SE800160 (Lat/Lon: 53.634418, -0.791609), Eastoft which are provided by: