Fenton is a parish and village just 6 miles ESE of Newark on Trent and 3 miles due south of Beckingham parish. Stubton parish lies to the south. The parish covers about 1,230 acres of low, marshy land.
Note: There is a hamlet of Fenton in Kettlethorpe parish near Gainsborough.
The small village of Fenton lies between two small tributaries that drain into the River Witham. If you are planning a visit:
- Take the A17 trunk road east out of Newark or west from Sleaford. Turn south at Beckingham.
- Mind the ducks as you pass through the village.
- Bob DANYLEC has a nice photograph of the Village Duck Pond on Geo-graph, taken in November, 2005.
- Visit our touring page for more sources.
You can see pictures of Fenton which are provided by:
- See our Maps page for additional resources.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SK870510 (Lat/Lon: 53.049173, -0.703593), Fenton which are provided by: