Grimoldby is a village and a parish 5 miles east of Louth in Lincolnshire. The parish of covers over 1,800 acres.
If you are planning a visit:
- By automobile, take the B1200 arterial road south and east out of Louth toward Saltfleetby. Grimoldby is just north off of the roadway about halfway to Saltfleetby.
- Grimoldby used to have a railway station and train service.
- There is a caravan park just west of the village.
- Visit our touring page for visitor services.
You can see pictures of Grimoldby which are provided by:
- See our Maps page for additional resources.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference TF390880 (Lat/Lon: 53.370570, 0.087790), Grimoldby which are provided by: