This village and parish lie in the Wolds of Lincolnshire, about 6 miles east of Caistor and 9 miles south-west of Grimsby. The parish covers about 1,400 acres.
The Waithe Beck passes through the village. If you are planning a visit:
- Check the Carlberry Co. for their Dent Coaches of North Kelsey bus or coach schedule.
- Consider a stay at the Old Farm House, Low Road, Hatcliffe, DN37 0SH, Lincs., tele: 01472 824-455.
- Take a Walking Tour of the countryside.
- See our touring page for visitor services.
You can see pictures of Hatcliffe which are provided by:
- See our Maps page for additional resources.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference TA213007 (Lat/Lon: 53.489037, -0.173238), Hatcliffe which are provided by: