A new cemetery was laid out in 1888 on the east side of the Boston Road on the south side of the town.
Jonathan THACKER has a photograph of the Boston Road cemetery on Geo-graph, taken in June, 2010.
The cemetery was administered by the Burial Board of the Urban Council.
- The Wong, Baptist (Particular)
- Queen Street, Congregationalist
- Holy Trinity, East Street, Church of England
- St Mary, Church Lane, Church of England
- Prospect Street, Methodist (Primitive)
- Queen Street, Methodist (Wesleyan)
- The Wong, Salvation Army
- New Jerusalem, Croft Street, Swedenborgian
- Corpus Christi, Banks Street, Roman Catholic
You can also perform a more selective search for
churches in the Horncastle area
that are recorded in the GENUKI church database. This will also help
identify other churches in nearby townships and/or parishes. You also have the option to see the
of the churches marked on a map.