Humberstone is both a village and parish south-west of Grimsby. Clee parish borders to the north, Waltham parish to the west, and North Summercoates parish is to the south. The North Sea provides the remaining eastern boundery. The area is about 2,360 acres, but used to be much larger.
Humberston (as it is now spelled) is a large village just south of Cleethorpes, only two miles from the coast, off of the A1031 trunk road along the coast. If you are planning a visit:
- David WRIGHT has a photograph of the British Holidays check-in on Geo-graph, taken in November, 2006.
- Bird Watchers can walk from the village to the Humber Estuary where a variety of birds and other creatures await.
- Annual events include a horticultural show, a half marathon and the Humberston Messiah every December.
- Humberstone features a popular golf course, as well, at Humberstone Park.
- For local events, try Humberston Happening.
- Check our touring page for area resources.
- Check our transport page for bus and train services.
You can see pictures of Humberstone which are provided by:
- See our Maps page for additional resources.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference TA311053 (Lat/Lon: 53.527999, -0.023669), Humberstone which are provided by: