Ingoldmells (sometimes "Ingoldmels") is both a village and a parish that lie on the North Sea about 10 miles south-east of Alford and 4 miles north of Skegness. Winthorpe parish lies to the south and Chapel St. Leonard parish to the north. Ingoldmells Point is the eastern-most point of land in Lincolnshire at high tide.
The village can be reached by taking the A52 trunk road north from Skegness. Today it is a popular summer resort with cabins and caravan parks for tourists and families on holiday. If you are planning a visit:
- Here you can find Fantasy Island, Britain's first themed indoor resort.
- Nearby, on Anchor Lane, is Hardy's Animal Farm for the children, open from Easter to October.
- To see the new village sign, visit Ridgecrest Co.
- See our touring page for visitor services.
You can see pictures of Ingoldmells which are provided by:
You can see the
administrative areas in which Ingoldmells has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
- See our Maps page for additional resources.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference TF560680 (Lat/Lon: 53.186221, 0.333242), Ingoldmells which are provided by: