GENUKI Home page
Lincolnshire Lincolnshire
county page
    Contents Contents     Parish Index Lincolnshire
Towns & Parishes
Neighbours Nearby Places

Keddington

Census

Census
Year
Piece No.
1851 H.O. 107 / 2111
1861 R.G. 9 / 2383
1871 R.G. 10 / 3404
1891 R.G. 12 / 2608
1901 R.G. 13 / 3084
Return to top of page

Church History

St. Margaret's Church

Return to top of page

Church Records

Return to top of page

Civil Registration

Return to top of page

Description and Travel

This village and parish lie one and a half miles north-east of Louth and about 3 miles west of Cockerington. It is bordered on the north by Brackenbury and Alvingham parishes, with Stewton parish just to the south. The parish is on the eastern side of the Wolds, and includes about 1,040 acres.

The small village itself lies just north of the Louth Navigation Canal (the River Lud), and is sandwiched between the two roads out of Louth to Alvington and Cockerington. If you are planning a visit:

Return to top of page

Land and Property:

Return to top of page

Maps

Return to top of page

Military History

Return to top of page

Names, Geographical

Return to top of page

Names, Personal

Return to top of page

Politics and Government

Return to top of page

Poorhouses, Poor Law, etc.

Return to top of page

Population

     Year  Inhabitants
1801 150
1831 172
1841 157
1871 144
1891 119
1901 111
1911 104
Return to top of page

Schools

Return to top of page

Find help, report problems, or contribute information.

[Last updated: 13-December-2012 - Louis R. Mills]