Open a form to report problems or contribute information
We are in the process of upgrading the site to implement a content management system.
- The Anglican parish church in North Killingholme is dedicated to St. Denis or St. Denys. Both spellings have been used, although the stained glass window in the church uses the "St. Denys" spelling.
- The church is of Norman origin.
- The church seats 250.
- There was no Anglican parish church in South Killingholme in the 19th Century.
- Here are two postcard images of the church submitted by Alison LOUGHREY:
- A photograph of St. Denis church is at the Wendy PARKINSON English Church Photographs site, taken by Paul Fenwick.
- Here are some photographs taken in the church by Mike LEEMAN (who retains the copyright):
- Here is a photograph of the church of St. Denis in North Killingholme taken by Ron COLE (who retains the copyright):