This village and parish are in the northeast of Lincolnshire, about 4 miles south-west of Grimsby. Aylesby parish lies to the north. The Laceby Beck runs along the eastern edge of the village. The parish covers about 2,100 acres.
Laceby Acres is a distinct settlement and private housing estate. It lies on the A46 road to the east of the village, just within the Grimsby town boarder.
If you are planning a visit:
- There's a view of Laceby Beck on Geograph as photographed by Paul GLAZZARD.
- By automobile, take the A46 trunk road out of Grimsby toward Caistor. Watch for signs for the intersection of the A18 trunk road. At that intersection, you are at Laceby village.
- You may want to select bus service or car hire to explore the village. Check out Transport options in the area.
- If you are a golf enthusiast, visit the local club in Laceby Manor on Barton Street. Tele: 01472 873468.
- See our touring page for visitor services.
You can see pictures of Laceby which are provided by:
- See our Maps page for additional resources.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference TA210060 (Lat/Lon: 53.53672, -0.175713), Laceby which are provided by: