This village and parish are in the north-east of Lincolnshire, 146 miles north of London and only 6 miles north of Louth. The parish covers about 2,000 acres.
If you are planning a visit:
- By automobile, take the A16 between Grimsby and Louth. Ludborough is about midway between the two towns.
- Pasenger rail service to the village ceased in the mid-1900s, but you should be able to find bus service from Louth or Grimsby.
- Tourists (and locals) love to ride the Lincolnshire Wolds Railway which starts in Ludborough.
- See our touring page for visitor services.
You can see pictures of Ludborough which are provided by:
You can see the
administrative areas in which Ludborough has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
- See our Maps page for additional resources.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference TF290950 (Lat/Lon: 53.436003, -0.059592), Ludborough which are provided by: