This village and parish are on the banks of the North Sea, about 137 miles north of London, 16 miles east of Louth and 8 miles north-east of Alford. Trusthorpe parish is to the south. The parish covers about 2,900 acres.
The village has been a popular seaside resort for centuries. If you are planning a visit:
- By automobile, take the A52 trunk road north out of Skegness past Sutton on Sea or take the A1104 trunk road north out of Alford.
- Steve FAREHAM has a photograph of the Gin and Tonic on Geo-graph, taken in March, 2013.
- See our touring page for visitor services.
- It's a SIGN! Patricia McCRORY provides these village signs to welcome you to your ancestors' village:
You can see pictures of Mablethorpe which are provided by:
- See our Maps page for additional resources.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference TF500850 (Lat/Lon: 53.340637, 0.251532), Mablethorpe which are provided by: