Messingham is a parish just south of the city of Scunthorpe. Scotter parish lies to the south.
If you are planning a visit:
- The village lies south of the the M180 motorway on the A159 trunk road which bisects the village.
- Modern day visitors to Messingham might like a round of golf.
- See our touring page for visitor services.
You can see pictures of Messingham which are provided by:
You can see the
administrative areas in which Messingham has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
- The national grid reference is SE 8904.
- You'll want an Ordnance Survey Explorer map, which has a scale of 2.5 inches to the mile.
- See our Maps page for additional resources.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SE893044 (Lat/Lon: 53.528681, -0.654317), Messingham which are provided by: