Nocton is a small village and a large parish just 7.5 miles south-east of Lincoln in Lincolnshire, just south of Potterhanworth parish. Dunston parish is to the south. The parish covers almost 6,000 acres.
If you are planning a visit:
- Take the B1198 trunk road, south out of Lincoln. Pass through Branston and about a mile further on, Nocton will be to your left, just off the road.
- Check out the village website for current events.
- Dave HITCHBORNE provides a photograph of Old Row on Geo-graph, taken in 2008.
- See our touring page for more sources.
- When you enter the village, look for the village sign (provided by Patricia McCRORY, who retains the copyright).
You can see pictures of Nocton which are provided by:
- See our Maps page for additional resources.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference TF050640 (Lat/Lon: 53.162760, -0.430923), Nocton which are provided by: