GENUKI Home page
Lincolnshire Lincolnshire
county page
    Contents Contents     Parish Index Lincolnshire
Towns & Parishes
Neighbours Nearby Places

Partney

Cemetery

Return to top of page

Census

Census
Year
Piece No.
1841 H.O. 107 / 641
1861 R.G. 9 / 2315
1871 R.G. 10 / 3393A
1891 R.G. 12 / 2603
Return to top of page

Church History

St. Nicholas Church

Return to top of page

Church Records

Return to top of page

Civil Registration

Return to top of page

Description and Travel

Partney is a village and a parish 132 miles north of London, 2 miles north of Spilsby and 6 miles southwest of Alford at the junction of several main roads. The parish covers about 940 acres.

A branch of the Steeping River runs past the west end of the village of Partney. If you are considering a visit:

Return to top of page

History

Year  Person
1842 Jph. ANDREW, vict. & brewer
1868 George WIDALL, vict.
1872 George WIDALL, vict.
1882 George WIDALL
1913 George WILSON
1930 George LEVERTON
Return to top of page

Manors

Return to top of page

Maps

Return to top of page

Military History

Return to top of page

Military Records

Return to top of page

Politics and Governance

Return to top of page

Poorhouses, Poor Law, etc.

Return to top of page

Population

     Year  Inhabitants
1801 201
1831 389
1841 468
1871 495
1881 442
1891 345
1901 302
1911 268
Return to top of page

Schools

Return to top of page

Find help, report problems, or contribute information.

[Last updated: 19-March-2013 - Louis R. Mills]