Rippingale is both a village and a parish about 100 miles north of London, just over four miles north of Bourne and about a mile east of the A15 trunk road. Dowsby parish lies to the north, Dunsby parish to the south. The South Forty Foot Drain forms the eastern border. The parish covers about 3,540 acres.
If you are planning a visit:
- Check out the Rippingale Village web site for current events.
- Richard CROFT has a photograph of Autumn on High Street, Rippingale on Ge-org, taken in 2009.
- Roger CALLOW has an arial photograph of Rippingale on Ge-orgraph, taken in September, 2006.
- See our touring page for more sources.
- Here is a photo of the village sign, taken in 2008 by Patricia McCRORY (who retains the copyright):
- Here is a closeup of the the same sign, taken in 2008 by Patricia McCRORY (who retains the copyright):
You can see pictures of Rippingale which are provided by:
You can see the
administrative areas in which Rippingale has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
- See our Maps page for additional resources.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference TF097278 (Lat/Lon: 52.836557, -0.372954), Rippingale which are provided by: