This large parish and village are about 6 miles east from Grantham. Somerby parish lies to the west. Little Humby is a hamlet in this parish. The parish covers about 3,060 acres.
If you are planning a visit, see:
- This place is the source of the River Eden, which becomes the River East Glen a little further downstream.
- On the outskirts of the village is a 12-hole golf coursees.
- The Ropsley Rise picnic area is a wide open grassy place. The picnic area is an excellent place for children to kick a ball about, or have an evening barbecue. The adjacent woodland is not open to the public.
- See our touring page for visitor services.
You can see pictures of Ropsley which are provided by:
- See our Maps page for additional resources.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SK993344 (Lat/Lon: 52.897858, -0.525252), Ropsley which are provided by: