This place was an ancient parish in county Lincoln and became a modern Civil Parish when those were established.
The parish was in the ancient Louth Eske Wapentake in the East Lindsey district in the parts of Lindsey.
In March, 1887, a detached portion of All Saints was transferred to Saltfleetby St. Peter. And a part of St. Peter was transferred to All Saints. Additionally, a detached part of St. Clement was added to All Saints in exchange for a small part of All Saints.
The three Saltfleetbys have a group Parish Council for civic and political issues.