Saltfleetby St. Clements is a village and parish which is bounded on the east by the North Sea, on the north by Skidbrooke parish, and lies 7 miles east of Louth and a similar distance due north of Alford. The parish covers about 1,160 acres and includes the hamlet of Three Bridges, just to the south.
The three Saltfleetby villages have operated as one entity for many years. If you are planning a visit:
- By automobile, take the A1031 trunk road (runs up the coast near the North Sea) and turn east onto the B1200. The village is less than a mile west of the intersection of the two roads.
- There is caravan parking just north of the village.
- A portion of the seashore is part of the "Saltfleetby-Theddlethorpe Dunes National Nature Reserve".
- See our touring page for visitor services.
You can see pictures of Saltfleetby St Clement which are provided by:
You can see the
administrative areas in which Saltfleetby St Clement has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
- See our Maps page for additional resources.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference TF459918 (Lat/Lon: 53.40286, 0.193136), Saltfleetby St Clement which are provided by: