Snitterby is both a village and a parish which sit about 9 miles south of Brigg and 11 miles northwest of Market Rasen. Waddingham parish is to the north. The parish covers about 1,700 acres.
If you are planning a visit:
- Fishing is popular on the Ancholme River.
- By automobile, take the A15 (Ermine Street) north from the A631 Trunk road. After about two miles, turn east (right) into Snitterby village.
- Bus service is available. Check our Transports page.
- Stop by the Village Hall and get a schedule of current events. Jonathan THACKER has a photograph of the Village Hall on Geo-graph, taken in December, 2011.
- Visit our touring page for visitor services.
You can see pictures of Snitterby which are provided by:
You can see the
administrative areas in which Snitterby has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SK980940 (Lat/Lon: 53.433684, -0.526359), Snitterby which are provided by: