Stainfield is a village and a parish 10 miles east of Lincoln, just south of Apley parish and north-west of Bardney parish. The parish covers over 2,400 acres.
If you are planning a visit:
- By automobile, take the A158 trunk road east out of Lincoln or west out of Horncastle. Turn south at Wragby.
- There are caravan parks near the village of Southrey and northwest of Bardney.
- Check for bus service from the Lincolnshire Road Car Company of Lincoln.
- See our touring page for visitor services.
You can see pictures of Stainfield which are provided by:
You can see the
administrative areas in which Stainfield has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
- See our Maps page for additional resources.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference TF110731 (Lat/Lon: 53.243328, -0.338084), Stainfield which are provided by: