The LDS Family History Library has the Parish Register, baptisms, marriages & burials 1538-1924, on film #0989865.
The LDS Family History Library has the Bishop's Transcipt, baptisms, marriages & burials 1813-1830, on film #0508052 Item 5.
The LDS Family History Library has the churchwardens accounts, marriages & burials 1754-1949, on film #0094066.
The Baptists had a chapel here, built in 1803 and rebuilt in 1826. There was also a Wesleyan Methodist chapel built in 1839 and a United Free Methodist chapel erected in 1854. For information and assistance in researching these chapels, see our non-conformist religions page.
Sutterton is both a village and a parish in the south of Lincolnshire, on the old road between Spalding and Boston. The parish is about 6 miles south of Boston and covers about 3,000 acres. Wigtoft parish is to the west, with Algarkirk parish to the east. The parish includes the hamlets of Struggs Hill and Dow Dyke.
If you are planning a visit:
By automobile, take the A16 trunk road north out of Spalding or south out of Boston. Where the A17 intersects, about 6 miles south of Boston, turn north-east for about 1 mile. The village is bisected by the B1397 secondary road.
Richard HUMPHREY has a photograph of the Water Tower on Geo-graph, taken in January, 2015. The Water Tower is a good landmark while walking about the village.