This village and parish lies about 8 miles east of Caistor, 10 miles south of Grimsby and 10 miles north-west of Louth. Thorganby parish lies to the north. The parish covers just over 1,300 acres.
If you are planning a visit:
- By automobile, take the B1203 south out of Grimsby. About a mile before Binbrook, you will find Swinhope village on your right.
- See our touring page for visitor services.
You can see pictures of Swinhope which are provided by:
You can see the
administrative areas in which Swinhope has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
- The national grid reference is TF 2196.
- You'll want an Ordnance Survey Explorer map, which has a scale of 2.5 inches to the mile.
- See our Maps page for additional resources.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference TF210960 (Lat/Lon: 53.446882, -0.179565), Swinhope which are provided by: