This parish and large village sits on the River Rase, a tributary to the River Ancholme. It is four miles northeast of Market Rasen, 19 miles northeast of Lincoln and 8 miles south of Caistor. The parish covers about 3,320 acres.
If you are planning a visit:
- By automobile, the village sits astride the B1203 trunk road between Binbrook and Market Rasen.
- Check out local bus service from Stamford at the Carlberry Bus Service site for schedules and routes.
- There's a nice view of the Tealby area at Flickr.
- See our touring page for more sources.
You can see pictures of Tealby which are provided by:
You can see the
administrative areas in which Tealby has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
- See our Maps page for additional resources.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference TF150900 (Lat/Lon: 53.394317, -0.272048), Tealby which are provided by: