Threekingham, or "Threckingham", is both a village and parish 7 miles due south of Sleaford and 11 miles east of Grantham. Swaton parish lies to the east. The parish coverrs about 2,300 acres and includes the hamlet of Stow.
If you are planning a visit:
- The village is just south of the A52 trunk road and just east of the A15's junction with that road.
- The village is at the intersection of the Roman Ermine Street and the Salter's Way.
- J. HANNAH-BRIGGS has a photograph of the village sign as you enter from Acre Lane on Geo-graph, taken in May, 2013.
- See our touring page for more sources.
You can see pictures of Threekingham which are provided by:
You can see the
administrative areas in which Threekingham has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
- See our Maps page for additional resources.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference TF089361 (Lat/Lon: 52.911301, -0.382052), Threekingham which are provided by: