Tupholme parish lies about midway between Horncastle and Lincoln, just a little south of Gautby and northwest of Bucknall parish. The parish is just 2 miles north of the River Witham and covers just under 1,800 acres.
The village of Tupholme does not appear on an Ordnance Survey motoring atlas. If you are planning a visit:
- Take the A158 out of either Horncastle or Lincoln, then take the B1202 trunk road south from Wragby. This will take you into the area of Tupholme parish.
- Visit our touring page for more sources.
You can see pictures of Tupholme which are provided by:
You can see the
administrative areas in which Tupholme has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
- The national grid reference is TF 1469.
- You'll want an Ordnance Survey Explorer #235 map, which has a scale of 2.5 inches to the mile.
- See our Maps page for additional resources.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference TF140680 (Lat/Lon: 53.19687, -0.29497), Tupholme which are provided by: