Welton is both a village and a parish 6 north of the city of Lincoln. Hackthorne parish lies to the north and Dunholme parish to the south. The parish covers about 3,900 acres and includes the hamlet of Ryland.
Welton village is very close to Dunholme village. If you are planning a visit:
- Take the A46 north out of Lincoln. Welton is about 5 miles outside of Lincoln, just north of the trunk road.
- Plan ahead for golf. Visit the Welton Manor Golf Club website for more information.
- Towing a caravan? Visit the Welton Manor Caravan Park website for more information.
- Visit our touring page for more sources.
You can see pictures of Welton which are provided by:
You can see the
administrative areas in which Welton has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
- See our Maps page for additional resources.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference TF010790 (Lat/Lon: 53.298337, -0.486005), Welton which are provided by: