Westborough is a civil parish and village just one mile east of Long Bennington and about 6 miles SW of Newark on Trent. The town of Grantham is 7 miles away to the SW. The parish covers about 2,000 acres.
The small village of Westborough sits on the northern bank of the River Witham as it flows toward Long Bennington. If you are planning a visit:
- Take the A1 motorway north out of Grantham. Turn east off the motorway at Long Bennington.
- Dry Doddington parish lies just to the north and Foston parish to the south.
- Jonathan THACKER has a photograph of the Village Hall on Geo-graph, taken in October, 2010. Stop in and ask for a schedule of forth-coming events,
- Visit our touring page for more sources.
You can see pictures of Westborough which are provided by:
- See our Maps page for additional resources.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SK850440 (Lat/Lon: 52.986584, -0.735262), Westborough which are provided by: