This village and parish is in the far north of Lincolnshire, bordered on the north by the River Humber and in the south by Winterton parish. The parish covers about 3,970 acres of land.
The village is easy to reach. If you are planning a visit:
- From the A15 trunk road, where it crosses Barton-upon-Humber, take the A1077 west about seven miles to Winteringham.
- Alternately, one could just drive north on Ermine Street to Winteringham.
- Check out our touring page.
- The village has its own website. The site has some Genealogical data, as well.
You can see pictures of Winteringham which are provided by:
- See our Maps page for additional resources.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SE920220 (Lat/Lon: 53.686363, -0.608409), Winteringham which are provided by: