Lincolnshire Church Photographs
A great deal of effort has gone into capturing photographs of many parish churches. Here are several resources you can use:
- Wendy Parkinson has over 500 Lincolnshire church photographs on her English Church Photographs web site, including non-conformist chapels.
- Richard Brothwell of Scunthorpe has some church photographs on his Currant Bun web site. Note: As of November 2002, this site was being rebuilt.
- Geoff Bradley has a number of Lincolnshire church photographs on his web site, but the site keeps changing its location!
- The Church Mouse web site has a few Lincolnshire churches.
- Check the Lincolnshire Anglican Church website for photographs and/or links to their parish churches.
- Some parish church photographs are on this website under the individual parish profiles.
- You can find some parish photographs (street scenes, normally) at the North Lincolnshire Council site. Click on "Leisure and Tourism", then select "Local History".
- The Church plans on line site might prove valuable.
|Note: The information provided by GENUKI must not be used for commercial purposes, and all specific restrictions concerning usage, copyright notices, etc., that are to be found on individual information pages within GENUKI must be strictly adhered to. Violation of these rules could gravely harm the cooperation that GENUKI is obtaining from many information providers and hence threaten its whole future.
Find help, report problems, or contribute information.
[Last updated: 30-May-2014 - Louis R. Mills]