This village, township and parish are about 116 miles north of London, 2.5 miles east-by-north of Bingham and 12 miles due east of Nottingham. The River Smite passes through the parish. The parish covers 1,191 acres.
If you are planning a visit:
- By automobile, the village is just north off of the A52 trunk road, heading east out of Nottingham.
- Alan MURRY-RUST has a photograph of the Village Sign on Geograph, taken in April, 2014.
- Richard CROFT has a photograph of the Thomas Cranmer Centre on Geograph, taken in July, 2011. Stop in and ask for a schedule of forth-coming events.
- Jonathan THACKER has a photograph of the former railway station buildings on the south edge of the village on Geo-graph, taken in May, 2016.
- Tim GLOVER also has a photograph of Aslockton station on Geo-graph, taken in August, 2003.
- Check the Carlberry site for Bus 56 service.
You can see pictures of Aslocton which are provided by:
- See our Maps page for additional resources.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SK742401 (Lat/Lon: 52.953156, -0.897015), Aslocton which are provided by: