Clayworth is a village, a township and a parish bounded on the west by the River Idle. The parish is 6 miles north of East Retford and 8 miles west of Gainsborough, Lincolnshire. The parish covers 3,080 acres and inclues the hamlet of Wiseton.
If you are planning a visit:
- The Chesterfield Canal (the River Idle) runs past the western side of the village.
- Mat FASCIONE has a photograph of The Cuckoo Way and the Chesterfield Canal on Geo-graph, taken in May, 2016.
- Take the A631 trunk road between Gainsborough and Bawtry. Turn south onto the B1403 at Gringley on the Hill, which will deliver you into Clayworth after about 1 mile.
- Alan MURRAY-RUST has a photograph of the Village Sign on Geo-graph, taken in September, 2014.
You can see pictures of Clayworth which are provided by:
You can see the
administrative areas in which Clayworth has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
- See our Maps page for additional resources.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SK729880 (Lat/Lon: 53.383825, -0.905463), Clayworth which are provided by: