This village and parish are 130 miles north of the city of London and 5 miles north of Newark-on-Trent. The parish covers 1,170 acres
If you are planning a visit:
- The A1 motorway passes through the edge of the village, just north of Newark-on-Trent.
- Alan MURRAY-RUST has a photograph of the Village Sign on Geo-graph, taken in July, 2012. Stop in and ask for a schedule of forth-coming events.
- Richard CROFT has a photograph of the Village Hall on Geo-graph, taken in July, 2012. Stop in and ask for a schedule of forth-coming events.
- Julian P. GUFFROG has a photograph of a Monkey Puzzle Tree on Geo-graph, taken in December, 2015.
You can see pictures of Cromwell which are provided by:
You can see the
administrative areas in which Cromwell has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
- See our Maps page for additional resources.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SK798617 (Lat/Lon: 53.146476, -0.808338), Cromwell which are provided by: