This village, township and parish are on the south bank of the River Trent only about 5 miles east of Nottingham and 125 miles north of London. The parish covers about 2,130 acres.
Adbolton is a hamlet 2 miles west of the village. It was anciently a separate parish. Lamcote is a hamlet 1 mile to the east near Ratcliffe-on-Trent. If you are planning a visit:
- This place is just south of the A612 as it passes south of Nottingham city.
- It is also is just north of the A52 as it travels west from Radcliffe.
- There is caravan parking just south of the village.
- Mat FASCIONE has a photograph of the Village Sign on Geo-graph, taken in March, 2016.
You can see pictures of Holme Pierrepont which are provided by:
- See our Maps page for additional resources.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SK626392 (Lat/Lon: 52.946522, -1.069812), Holme Pierrepont which are provided by: