Keyworth is a village and a parish on a hilltop on the west bank of the River Soar about 117 miles north of London, 7 miles south-east of Nottingham, 13 miles north-west of Melton Mowbray and 6 miles north-north-east of Loughborough in Leicestershire. The parish covers 1,530 acres.
If you are planning a visit:
- By automobile, take the A606 trunk road south-east out of Nottingham.
- Alternatively, take the A0 trunk road north out of Loughborough. The A60 passes near Keyworth village.
- Rail service came to the village shortly after 1900, but was terminated around 1967.
- Richard VINCE has a photograph of the Village Sign on Geo-graph, taken in June, 2015.
You can see pictures of Keyworth which are provided by:
You can see the
administrative areas in which Keyworth has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
- See our Maps page for additional resources.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SK613308 (Lat/Lon: 52.871192, -1.090748), Keyworth which are provided by: