GENUKI Home page
Nottinghamshire Nottinghamshire   Contents Contents   Neighbours Nearby Places

Park Leys

"Park Leys, five miles north-west by north of Newark, is an extra-parochial farm of 300 acres, occupied by Mr Eve, and belonging to John Henry Manners Sutton Esq."
[White's "Directory of Nottinghamshire," 1853]

Census

Census
Year
Piece No.
1861 R.G. 9 / 2472
1891 R.G. 12 / 2708
Return to top of page

Church History

Return to top of page

Civil Registration

Return to top of page

Description and Travel

This parish (and farm) was only 4 miles north-west of Newark on Trent. The parish covered only 310 acres.

If you are planning a visit to the village:

Return to top of page

Maps

Return to top of page

Politics and Governance

Return to top of page.

Poorhouses, Poor Law, etc.

Return to top of page

Population

     Year Population
1801 -
1851 20
1871 9
1881 4
1891 8
1901 7
Return to top of page

Find help, report problems, or contribute information.


Valid HTML 4.0! [Last updated: 12-July-2013 - Louis R. Mills]