- This parish is not included on the International Genealogical Index (IGI).
The parish covers 1,372 acres.
- The national grid reference is SK 8146.
- You'll want an Ordnance Survey "Explorer" map, which has 2.5 inches to the mile scale.
- See our Maps page for additional resources.
- This place was an ancient parish in county Nottingham and became a modern Civil Parish when those were established.
Find help, report problems, or contribute information.
[Last updated: 4-February-2013 - Louis R. Mills]