This parish and village are in the Wold Hills and lie about 120 miles north of London, 7 miles north-east of Loughborough (in Leicestershire) and 9 miles south-east of Nottingham city. The parish covers 1,360 acres.
The village sits along a small stream between hills. This stream empties into the River Soar. If you are planning a visit:
- By automobile, take the A60 south out of Nottingham. When you reach Costock there is a road to the east (left) that will take you into Wysall.
- Wysall has a Commercial website that can help you plan your trip.
- Peter BARR has a photograph of the Village Hall on Geo-graph, taken in March, 2010. The Hall often has an interesting schedule of events, so stop by and ask for a copy. The Hall can also be hired for family reunions.
- Alan MURRAY-RUST also has a photograph of the back of the Village Hall on Geo-graph, taken in January, 2014.
- Wysall rents out its village hall should you need a large facility for family reunions. Stop in when they are open and ask for a copy of the schedule of forth-coming events.
You can see pictures of Wysall which are provided by:
You can see the
administrative areas in which Wysall has been placed at times in the past. Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
- See our Maps page for additional resources.
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference SK604271 (Lat/Lon: 52.838037, -1.104801), Wysall which are provided by: