Geographical and Historical information from the year 1824.
[Transcribed information from A Gazetteer of Shropshire - T Gregory - 1824]
(unless otherwise stated)
"STAPLETON, a parish in the Condover division of the hundred of Condover, a rectory
remaining in charge, in the diocese of
Coventry and Lichfield, the deanery of Salop, and archdeaconry of Salop. 5½ miles
south-west by south of Shrewsbury."
"NETLEY, a township in the parish of Stapleton, and in the Condover division of the
hundred of Condover. 6½ miles south-
west by west of Shrewsbury."
[Description(s) transcribed by Mel Lockie ©2012]
Return to top of page
Are you lost in the Genuki hierarchy or arrived here from a Search Engine?
If so, use the up-arrow(s) at the top of the page to go up the hierarchy.
GENUKI is a registered trade mark of the charitable trust GENUKI.
This page is copyright. Do not copy any part of this page or website other than for personal
use or as given in the conditions of use.
Web-page generated by "DB2html" data-base extraction software ©Colin Hinson 2012
[Last updated at 07.05 on Sunday, 02 June 2013, by Mel Lockie. ©2012]