"BLYTHEFORD, a parish in the hundred of Blything, in the county of Suffolk, 2 miles to the S. E. of Halesworth. It lies on the banks of the river Blythe. The living is a donative curacy in the diocese of Norwich, and in the patronage of the Rev. J. Day. The church is dedicated to All Saints."
Description(s) from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland (1868)