"BRADFIELD ST. CLARE, a parish in the hundred of Thedwestry, in the county of Suffolk, 1 mile from Bradfield Combust. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Ely, of the value of £275, in the patronage of the Rev. R. Davers. The church is dedicated to St. Clare. The Wesleyans have a chapel in the village."
Description(s) from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland (1868)