"BRUNDISH, a parish in the hundred of Hoxne, in the county of Suffolk, 3 miles to the N. of Framlingham, which is a station on the Great Eastern railway. The living is a perpetual curacy annexed to the vicarage of Tannington, in the diocese of Norwich. The church, dedicated to St. Andrew, contains four monumental brasses, one of which is of a priest who died in 1360. The parochial charities are worth £6 a year."
Description(s) from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland (1868)