"GREAT CORNARD, a parish in the hundred of Babergh, in the county of Suffolk, 1 mile S.E of Sudbury. It is situated on the river Stour, in Sudbury Union. The living is a vicarage* in the diocese of Ely, value £155, in the patronage of Miss Mallows. The church is dedicated to St. Andrew. The charities produce about £3 per annum.
Description(s) from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland (1868)