"GREAT GLEMHAM, a parish in the hundred of Plomesgate, county Suffolk, 3 miles S.E. of Framlingham, and 4 S.W. of Saxmundham. Wickham Market is its post town. The land is divided between arable and pasture. The impropriate tithes have been commuted for a rentcharge of £352 14s. 8d. The living is a perpetual curacy annexed to the rectory of Little Glemham. The church, dedicated to All Saints, is a handsome structure, with a square embattled tower. Glemham House is the principal residence.
Description(s) from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland (1868)