IPSWICH ST MARY AT THE TOWER
"IPSWICH ST MARY AT THE TOWER, a parish in the borough of Ipswich along with St. Lawrence, St, Clement, St. Margaret, St. Mary-at-Elms, St. Mary-at-the-Quay, St. Mary Stoke, St. Matthew, St. Nicholas, St. Peter, St. Stephen, and Holy Trinity. "
Description(s) from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland (1868)
Transcribed by Colin Hinson © 2003
- Churches in Ipswich St Mary at the Tower:
- Details of the administrative areas of which Ipswich St Mary at the Tower has been a part can be seen in Vision of Britain, which contains details of historic boundaries, and more about this place.
- This place shown on a Google map.
- Google Streetview
- StreetMap (Current Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Open StreetMap
- Bing (was Multimap)
- OldMaps (Old Ordnance Survey maps.)
- Old Maps Online (Other old maps.)
- National Library of Scotland
- Vision of Britain (Click "Historical units & statistics" for administrative areas.)
- English Jurisdictions in 1851 (Unfortunately the LDS have removed the facility to enable us to specify a starting location, you will need to search yourself on their map.)
- Magic (Geographic information) (Click + on map if it doesn't show)
- Elgin Road Works
- GeoHack (Links to on-line maps and location specific services.)
- Nearby townships/parishes shown on a Google map.
- Nearby places shown on a Google map.