"LIVERMERE PARVA, a parish in the hundred of Blackbourn, county Suffolk, 1 mile N.W. of Livermere Magna, and 6 miles N.E. of Bury St. Edmund's. The village is small and wholly agricultural. The living is a discharged rectory annexed to that of Livermere Magna. The church is a structure of brick dedicated to St. Peter. There are small charities of about £1 per annum. Sir W. F. F. Middleton is lord of the manor."
Description(s) from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland (1868)