Parham Airfield Museum is home to the 390th Bomb Group Memorial Air Museum and the Museum of the British Resistance Organisation - The Auxiliary Units.
The Museum is located in the control tower of the former United States Army Air Force Station 153, situated on Parham Airfield, near Framlingham. The Museum is a tribute to the 390th Bomb Group, 8th United States Army Air Force and other Allied airmen operating from airfields throughout East Anglia during the Second World War.
Parham Airfield Museum also houses the Museum of the British Resistance Organisation, dedicated to the men and women who served in the various sections of the Auxiliiary Units.
The Museum is situated one mile south-west of Great Glemham, east of the B1116 Hacheston to Framlingham road and to the north-west of the junction of Hall Road and New Road. Turn off through Parham village or turn off the A12 directly opposite the entrance to Glemham Hall.
The Museum is open on Sundays from the first Sunday in April to the last Sunday in October between 11:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. During June, July, August and September the Museum is also open on Wednesdays from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Admission is free.
Parham Airfield Museum, Parham, near Framlingham, Suffolk, IP13 9AF
Telephone: 01728 621373 (International +44 (0)1728 621373).