"SUDBOURNE, (or Sudborne), a parish in the hundred of Plomesgate, county Suffolk, 1½ mile N.E. of Orford, its post town. The village is near the river Aide, and Orfordness, on the coast of the North Sea. The living is a rectory* in the diocese of Peterborough, with the curacy of Orford annexed, value £577, in the patronage of the crown. The church is dedicated to All Saints. The register dates from 1621. The parochial charities produce about £250, of which £167 go towards church expenses. The principal residence is Sudbourne Hall, a seat of the Marquis of Hereford; it was rebuilt by Wyatt.
Description(s) from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland (1868)
All Saints, Church Walks, Sudbourne (Sudborne), Church of England