"WESTON-MARKET, a parish in the hundred of Blackbourn, county Suffolk, 7 miles N.E. of Ixworth, 8 S.E. of Thetford, and 4 N.W. of Botesdale. The village was formerly a market town. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Norwich, value £300. The church is dedicated to St. Mary. The parochial charities produce about £30 per annum, of which £5 belong to a Sunday-school. A pleasure fair is held on the 28th September."
Description(s) from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland (1868)
St Mary, Church Road, Market Weston, Church of England