Open a form to report problems or contribute information
We are in the process of upgrading the site to implement a content management system.
National Gazetteer (1868) - West Bradley
"WEST BRADLEY, a parish in the hundred of Glaston Twelve-Hides, in the county of Somerset, 4 miles to the E. of Glastonbury, its post town. It includes the hamlet of Parbrook. The living is a perpetual curacy annexed to the vicarage of East Pennard, in the diocese of Bath and Wells.
"PARBROOK, a hamlet in the parish of West Bradley, county Somerset, 5 miles N.W. of Castle-Cary."
[Description(s) from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland
Transcribed by Colin Hinson ©2003]